Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

7 interesting things about me..

Today we are on our way to İstanbul. We left Datca early in the morning, and we just drove thru İzmir. My husband driving the car and I am in the back playing a lovely internet game..

Bonnie from the http://www.originalartstudio.blogspot.com/ gave me Kreativ Blogger Award last week, and made my day.Thank you very much Bonnie, I am honoured and thru this award I meet couple lovely new blogs..So let's play ..First the rules:

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
So the 7 things that you might find interesting about me, could be these:
  1. I understand the Tatar language but couldnt speak it. It was the language of my late grand mother
  2. I worked for a French bank for 13 years without speaking a word of French and in the last 6 years I was the senior vice president.
  3. Right after the university, my biggest goal was to retire at the age of 40. I retired at 39.
  4. I spent my senior year at high school, in Keyser, West Virginia as an exchange student. I am a proud graduate of Class of 82. Go Golden Tornados...
  5. Once I was on the co-pilot seat of an acrobatics airplane. I did not vomit, but never tried it again.
  6. I have no child, a decision I took long time ago.
  7. Last but not the least I found my husband at facebook.

And now, I am to pass this Kreatif Award on to 7 other bloggers. I know there are so many wonderful people deserve this but I have to choose 7. So I am sending this award to 7 people in 7 different countries with no particular order.

  1. AmyR of http://www.heliotropesandsilver.blogspot.com/ from Los Angeles CA, USA
  2. Tim of http://www.stylemed.blogspot.com/ from Spain
  3. Sarah of http://www.day2daypictures.blogspot.com/ from Mashhad İran
  4. Alison of http://www.globetrottingcacti.blogspot.com/ from UK
  5. Keats of http://www.keatsthesunshinegirl.blogspot.com/ from KL Malaysia
  6. Ana of http://www.blogdljr.blogspot.com/ from Guadalajara Mexico
  7. Lorac of http://www.ahhhthecottagelife.blogspot.com/ from Georgetown, Ontario Canada

13 comments:

  1. Dear Aysegul,
    Thank you for your lovely award!
    I got 2 another awards at the recent month but I did not know that I should follow the ruls so I did not post them :p
    I should do it with a month delay as I like to pick up the award of yours :)
    By the way, it is a special day for us, my brother "Behrooz" is accepted in the exam of the entrance public university for the field of Urban Design! That's cool...
    We are still are not sure about the travel to Istanbul but I really wishhhhhhh it happens!
    Thank you again
    :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you!
    I love your blog and all your wonderful photos. Well how interesting that you worked for a French bank and could not speak French. But more intersting that you retired already. Good for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are interesting things. Congruations on achieving your retirement goals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations My Dear, You and your blog as so desevering of awards. Each day you post you give us beautiful pictures and wonderful facts and history. What an interesting woman you are!! I loved reading these fascinating things about you and a life well lived!!! ( I think I would have been sick on an acrobatic airplane!!)
    bunny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aysegul: You are very welcome and so deserving of an award. This is really a superior blog.

    Loved reading your list. You are an amazing woman - and how wonderful that you achieved your goal of an early retirement.

    I love coming here, so please never stop posting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! You and your blog really deserve it. You have the most wonderful posts! I also thank you for giving the award to my blog and I will accept it and pass it on to other deserving bloggers.
    You have lead a really interesting life! How do you meet someone on Facebook?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! You and your blog really deserve it. You have the most wonderful posts! I also thank you for giving the award to my blog and I will accept it and pass it on to other deserving bloggers.
    You have lead a really interesting life! How do you meet someone on Facebook?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations for your award and thank you so much for passing it to me!!!... I will post it tomorrow in my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the blog award! Sounds like you have lead an exciting life! I enjoy reading thru your adventurous travels and love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your interesting facts. I should have gone into banking!
    I already know AmyR and Sarah and will check out the others. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! You deserve it! I like hearing about your interesting life. Wow, you retired so young and found your husband on Facebook! Did you know him before, like from high school?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mazal tov on your award. These are truly amazing things about you and I bet there are many more. Thanks for revealing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin