Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Back to our Heaven...

Finally we have a rather decent internet connection and I can say 'Hi' to all of you. Really miss all of my blogging friends..

We are at our beach house and I have to say that spring at Mediterranean is full of surprises. Rain and sunshine constantly playing hide and seek..Took these photos just half an hour ago..

We are mostly working at our two small gardens and I am trying to realize a dream. A garden full of lavenders... So far nothing worked for the last two years and this year I have a different strategy. I am collecting wild French Lavender seedlings from the nearby fields for my garden. I hope they like it here and give me lots of flowers..
So for this mission me and my little one are having our walks near the fields every day...



PS: Blogger ban still continues in Turkey and I am trying to post by using some side ways and here is a good joke. About 2 weeks ago the ban has been lifted by the court but the poor typist wrote blogspoRt instead of blogspot to the verdict and somehow nobody realized it. Now they have corrected it but it looks like the slowest of slow snails are carrying the court orders here, so service providers and as well as millions of bloggers are waiting the corrected verdict.....

16 comments:

  1. Dear Aysegul, welcome back and hope you are here to stay now. That small road you walk to collect lavender looks great,lots of wildflowers and superb vieuw. Hope your seedlings will thrive , xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny how a simple typo can screw everything up! Hurry up, snail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad your weather, location (and mood) have changed...looks like rainbows over your piece of heaven, alright :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what beautiful spring photos! so happy to see you back to the beach and blogging!

    i wish for you beautiful gardens aysegul!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you are finally in your beach house ;), those pictures are awesome!!! miss you in the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your dream of having a garden of lavenders. I'm glad you are back, and looking forward to dropping in again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back, with rainbow and lavender flowers!
    In my country (Romania)it is difficult to cultivate lavender but still I have a bush in my garden. It is so nice when it is in bloom. I like it very much and wish yours shall accommodate too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful, beautiful rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have missed your posts. Glad to see this one. I have never been able to grow lavender and I have tried often. Good luck and if you have growing tips, please share!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  10. so nice to hear from you and see Hera!...what a lovely walk...i love lavender...it must be hot and dry and i can never grow it...perfect for you though...best, susan

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad to see a new post from you, no matter how you do it!

    I, too, dream of a garden of lavender.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You know, if it's not one thing, it's another and for a typo to be the cause of so many waiting to get back to blogging is incredible! Hopefully it won't be much longer, but having a view and rainbows must make it easier.

    Glad to hear you're back at the beach, I know how happy that must make you! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your heaven looks beautiful. Hope your lavender grows okay.
    I didn't know that story about the typo! Nothing surprises me anymore. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful rainbows. I find the blogging issue most interesting. Seems like they could find someone better to mess with.

    Enjoy your place.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A blogging ban? I've never heard of such a thing. Do they ban emails, too? Beautiful rainbows.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your weather sounds similar to ours although we are heading into winter..
    Thinking of you today as it is our ANZAC day here... remembrance day for Gallipoli and serviceman and I think of both ours countries who gave so much..

    Good to see you posting.. ciao xxx Julie... Let's hope they be a good 'sport' about blogspot.. hehe

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin