Pages

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Lemon Harvest..



Now we have almost everything to make bottles and bottles of limoncello.  All I need is the necessary patience to peel the skin with as little pith as possible.. Very boring job but I am sure the dream of a cold glass of limoncello on a hot summer evening will give me the necessary strength..:))

Artık şişelerce limoncello yapmak için gereken malzemelerin neredeyse hepsine sahibiz. Tek eksiğim limonun kabuğunu incecik soyabilmek için gereken sabır.Çok sıkıcı bir iş ama eminim sıcak bir yaz gecesinde buz gibi bir bardak limoncello'nun hayali bana gereken gücü verecektir :))









Now hubby and I are both on instagram, you could follow our Datca days from
SAHILDEKIEV and BEHCETERZ

Artık Sevgili de bende instagramdayız..Dilerseniz Datça günlerimizi 
SAHILDEKIEV ve BEHCETERZ  den takip edebilirsiniz...





And from here, you could see our lemon full house..

Limon dolu evimizi ise buradan görebilirsiniz..

8 comments:

  1. I just made some too with the lemons I bought from Argos, Peloponnese!AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just harvested my lemons, limes and grapefruits too. Mine have to overwinter in my greenhouse though. I can't imagine how nice it must smell around that huge tree. I have to grow mine in pots and prune heavily lest they get too big. I made limoncello too. The rest I juice and freeze for another day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your photos, love lemons! And of course, I love limoncello! I remember one time in Italy a friend gave us a bottle of her homemade limoncello and I had to take it in my carry-on on a flight back home (before they checked for liquids). By the time I arrived home, the cork had burst out, and everything in my bag was soaked with limoncello. Smelled nice though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. eşim limon ağacı istiyor,balkonuma alayım o'na da sevgililer günü hediyesi olsun,teşekkürler ilham için

    ReplyDelete
  5. seni izlemeyi seviyorum ancak yorum yapınca biraz pişmanlık duyuyorum,bi sürü rakam soruyo,sıkıcı oluyo

    ReplyDelete
  6. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUSI thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because lifebecame meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, thesymptoms became very severe and bold and made my familyrun from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gaveup everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because thedoctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs butthey never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me makingit worse. I was doing some research online someday when Icame across testimonies of some people of how DR Ebhotacured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thoughtit was a joke but later decided to contact him on the detailsprovided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent mehis herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after twoweeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptomsdisappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I wasNEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DREbhota because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep ontelling the world about you. If you are going through samesituation worry no more and contact DR Ebhota viadrebhotasolution@gmail. com or WhatsApp him via +2348089535482.he also special on cureing 1. HIV/AIDS2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4.ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6.DIABETES 7. HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS DISEASE(HPV)8. ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or LupusErythematosu

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin